Join the Department of Parks, Recreation and Forestry and the UCityParks100 Committee for a youth U City Parks Scavenger Hunt during the month of July. Not only is July National Parks and Recreation Month, but this year is the Centennial anniversary of our parks here in University City.
How to participate:
- Participants must register at Centennial Commons Recreation Facility (7210 Olive Blvd.) Registration is open from May 15 - June 4
- Participants must be 5-12 years old
- All participants will receive a special U City Parks t-shirt, a tote bag, a clipboard, pen and an official U City Scavenger Hunt Guide
- Once you have completed your scavenger hunt, return your completed form to Centennial Commons Recreation Facility (7210 Olive Blvd.)
- The participants with all correct answers will be entered into a drawing to win a variety of prizes. The winners will be drawn at the July 18 Summer Concert with the Summer Band Concert featuring the University City High School Jazz Band 40th Reunion with Trumpeter Wayne Du Maine!
Questions? Contact Centennial Commons at 314-505-8625
This event is sponsored by U City Parks 100 and the Department of Parks, Recreation and Forestry-Recreation Division.