When are yard waste stickers required?

Yard waste stickers are required to be attached to each biodegradable yard waste bag from January 1 to October 14. Yard waste stickers can be purchased at City Hall - 1st Floor, Centennial Commons Recreation Center, 7210 Olive, Pete's Shur Save 7434 Olive Blvd., BP Amoco 7360 Forsyth Blvd. and Millbrook Pharmacy 7010 Pershing Avenue. Please contact the Public Works and Parks Department at 314-505-8650, with any additional questions.

Show All Answers

1. What can I recycle at the curbside?
2. When is the next bulk item (furniture/appliance) collection on my street?
3. Who can help repair my water service line?
4. How do I request curbside recycling service or a container?
5. How do I request new trash collection service or a container?
6. Where can I find information on mosquito control and West Nile Virus?
7. How do I find out more information on the Sanitary Sewer Lateral Repair Program?
8. Can I recycle in the University City parks?
9. When are yard waste stickers required?
10. Where can I recycle a computer, television, appliances or other electronics?
11. How can I safely dispose of paint, motor oil, fluorescent tubes, thermometers and other hazardous materials?